For new and seasoned managers who desire
to refine their skills and increase productivity
October 17-18, 2017
LEADING THE WAY: Managing with Power and Responsibility
What is Leading The Way?
A 2-day workshop for managers, to get to the heart of making work really work. This journey will assist you to:
- address current issues
- reveal blocks to effectiveness
- develop clear communication
- build strong teamwork
Our small training group format provides a customized focus on your challenges; including time to practice new skills and discover real-time solutions for you.
Who should attend?
New managers, seasoned managers and managers desiring to enhance their promotability.
What makes this training unique?
- Customized training
- High-level of interaction
- Maximum of 12 participants
- Immediate application and change!
Module One: The Basics of Management
- The Difference between Managing and Leading
- Manager Checklist and Self-Assessment
- Handle day-to-day Responsibilities
- Understand the Power of Your Leadership Demonstration
Module Two: What It Takes to Communicate Effectively
- Become a more Engaging Communicator
- Guidelines for Managing up, Down and Sideways
- How to Give Quality and Timely Feedback
- Learn to Coach the Best Out of Others
Module Three: Strengthen Your “In-vironment”
- Lead with Balance
- Strengthen the Tone of Your Connections
- Deal with Overwhelm/ Embrace the Speed of Business
- Learn to Learn as a Manager
Module Four: Ride the Wave of Conflict
- What is Healthy Conflict?
- Learn to Lead Challenging Conversations
- Discover Active Listening in Resolving Interpersonal Issues
- Address Performance Issues: Correction versus Criticism
Module Five: Put it All Together
- Clarify How YOU Lead the Way
- Stay Focused on Learning
- Integrate your new Management/Leadership Muscles Daily
∆ October 17-18, 2017
DoubleTree by Hilton
Culver City, CA
Included: Learning materials, workbook, continental breakfast, lunch
$1,650 per person
2 hour follow-up coaching by phone with participant or manager
$2,250 per person
6 hour follow-up coaching to reinforce and integrate newly learned skills
$3,350 per person
Gail Green has been a coach and trainer for over 25 years, focusing on leadership development, team building, communication and balance.
(Click here for full bio)
For twenty years, Leslie Carver has been coaching managers and leaders to take on new challenges and develop their leadership potential. She has an exceptional ability to listen to her clients and get to the ‘heart’ of the challenges they are facing.
(Click here for full bio)
INCLUDE: Apple, Warner Brothers, Starbucks, HP, Cisco, Skirball Cultural Center, Kaiser Permanente, Transamerica, Grocery Outlet, Velocity Vehicle Group, CSU Northridge and Crossroads Lease & Finance.
Contact us with questions: email@example.com