Westside Los Angeles
6161 W. Centinela Avenue
Culver City, CA 90230
2-Day workshop for managers, to get to the heart of making work really work. This journey will assist you to:
- Address current issues
- Reveal blocks to effectiveness
- Develop clear communication
- Learn to manage up
- Build strong teamwork
What makes this training unique?
- Customized training
- High-level of interaction
- Maximum of 12 participants
- Immediate application and change!
Including time to practice new skills and discover solutions for you!
Module One: The Basics of Management
- The Difference between Managing and Leading
- Manager Checklist and Self Assessment
- Strengthen Time Effectiveness
- How to Delegate for Increased Productivity
Module Two: Communicate Effectively
- Strengthen Your Communication with Leaders, Peers and Teams
- How to Give Quality and Timely Feedback
- Communicate with Inspiration and Clarity
- Learn to Coach the Best Out of Others
Module Three: Strengthen Your “In-vironment”
- Lead with Balance and Focus
- How to Deal with Overwhelm and Pressure
- Embrace the Speed of Business
- Tools to Adapt to Change
Module Four: Ride the Wave of Conflict
- What is Healthy Conflict?
- Learn to Lead Challenging Conversations
- Discover Active Listening in Resolving Interpersonal Challenges
- Address Performance Issues: Use Correction vs. Criticism
Module Five: Put It All Together
- Clarify How YOU Lead the Way
- Stay Focused on Your Development
- Integrate Your New Management/Leadership Muscles Daily
We appreciate full payment in the amount of $1,650 to reserve a space in this workshop. Refunds are given in full for cancellations made 28 days or more prior to workshop start date.
For less than 28 days prior to start date, your spot can be replaced with someone from your company, at no additional cost. Otherwise, full price will be charged.
Go Green Learning is not responsible for any travel costs incurred related to this event.
The other thing I learned was about learning new things. I used to think I’m not perfect at what I’m doing now – so how can I take on more? I don’t feel that way anymore. I have changed. It is obvious here at work, and at home! CN, California State University,…
I now have a toolbox that will help me develop strong communication skills, conflict skills, and relationship management skills. All these things combined will make me a better Leader, Husband and Father. JS, Grocery Outlet Inc.